Payments and Invoices
Keep your HomeTouch Ministry membership active without losing access at any time.
In This Article
Getting a Copy of Your Invoice / Receipt
You can view, print, or download a copy of your invoice/receipt at any time.
(1) Log in to the website with your username and password and select the My Account link.
(2) To Access your most recent order, click the Billing History link.
3) Click the View Invoice link located in your most recent order to open your latest invoice. If you have made a payment, your invoice will be updated to include the receipt of payment.
Credit Card Payments & Security
We accept the following major cards, which must be enabled for recurring e-commerce transactions.
- American Express
When your account renews, your enabled card will automatically be charged for the renewal. If you would like to make a one-time payment with a card not on file you can do so by going to My Account >> Prepay Now & Save under Plan Details.
You can change your credit card on file at any time by going to My Account >> Manage Payment Info.
To protect our customers' data, we use Stripe (https://stripe.com/us) to process credit cards so no sensitive data actually hits our servers to protect our customers. They meet PCI-DSS requirements and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
We've also put appropriate security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. The site is secured by using 256-bit SSL encryption.
Update Your Payment Method
To update the credit card on your account, log in and click on My Account >> Manage Payment Info.
From here, click on “Switch to New Payment Method.” Fill in the information about your credit card and click on “Update Payment Method.”You should see a Thank you message below your updated card information.
How to get a copy of past invoices or receipts
If you need a copy of a past receipt or invoice that is not currently showing on your my account status page, click on the List All Account Activity in the top right when you're in the Billing History screen.
Can I pay for a special advance renewal offer with a check?
Absolutely! You're welcome to renew your subscription via check if you've received a special advance renewal offer via email. Just adhere to the following guidelines to ensure your payment is processed correctly and on time:
1. The check amount should correspond to one of the renewal options presented in the email you received.
2. Write your account number in the memo section of your check.
3. Also in the memo section, include the savings code from the email. Typically, you'll find the savings code at the bottom of your email.
4. Indicate on your check how many years you're renewing your subscription for.
5. Send your check to the following address: HomeTouch, PO Box 9290, Canton, OH 44711.
Please note: Your check needs to be received at least 5 business days before your subscription is set to automatically renew. If your check doesn't arrive on time, your credit card will be charged as it normally would be for an automatic renewal.